Service Scheduler - #2008371
- Scheduling AV service technicians based off of service needs.
- Reviews and revises the schedule and assignments as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Allocating proper skilled staff to meet project resource requirements.
- Responsible for keeping assignments and task schedule updated.
- Decide schedule changes based on impacts to organization, e.g., budget, service levels, physical resources, morale.
- Communicate changes in assignments to individual resources.
- Tracks and reports team hours, overtime, and expenses on a weekly basis to manager.
- Responsible for final approval of resource project timecards each week.
- Use forecasting methods to determine required resources.
- Compare requirements with available resources to identify potential issues,
e.g., lack of resources, overlapping campaigns, hiring delays.
- Make recommendations and provide options e.g., hire staff, increase budget.
- Report Field staff down time to management on a timely and proactive basis so that training and alternate work can be planned.
- Meet or exceed individual goals.
- Provide any other support to ensure SKC operates up to standards on a daily basis.
- Effectively applies SKC methodology and enforces project standards.
SKC Communication Products, LLC promotes from within and strives to recognize each associate’s individual talents. SKC believes that our associates are our company’s most valuable asset. Consequently, SKC enjoys low turnover, promotes from within and fosters a strong team atmosphere. SKC offers a business casual environment, and we encourage our employees to be creative and enjoy the time they spend at work.
- Service Scheduler works in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Service Scheduler needs to make quick analytical decisions
- Overtime may be required during peak periods
College degree preferred
AV industry experience preferred
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Comprehensive Analytical and logistic Skills
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce Software
- Experience with Microsoft Project Preferred
Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and detail. Basic numeric skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors. Ability to communicate effectively face-to-face, in groups, and via telephone and written communication. Ability to travel. Ability to sit for long periods of time entering computer data, researching leads, and telephone communication (up to eight (8) hours). Ability to be detail oriented, work without supervision and must be available during working hours.