Precision Ag Specialist - #2008373
As part of an ever-growing ag community, we are uniquely positioned to address the challenges and seize the opportunities of a growing global population. We are dedicated to finding the most talented people to support the businesses of our member owners, local ag retails and cooperatives across North America. We strive to match people that share our passion for agriculture with sustainable careers in the communities in which our member owners operate. There is no better time to be part of the growing, dynamic world of agriculture – let’s help you find your fit.Precision Ag Specialist
Based in Central Kansas, the Precision Ag Specialist will be accountable for the continued development, management and marketing of their precision agriculture sales and services while also performing the following duties:
- Develops and manages existing precision agriculture program.
- Integrates technology in order to promote the use of precision ag technology to maintain and grow product line sales (Seed, CPP, CN, etc.)
- Manages internal technology initiatives and maintains relationships with precision ag partners.
- Lead ag technology demonstration programs to showcase the value and drive adoption of technology tools
- Support sales/marketing programs & sales goals for strategic products
- Collaborate with key industry partners to support cross-training and integrated product solutions to help the sales staff implement the Managed Acre Strategy
- Consults, recommends, sells and delivers all new precision farming products and services in a timely manner.
- Assists sales/agronomists with precision farming grower meetings and sales calls.
- Actively gathers and communicates market conditions and trends, customers needs and values and product gaps in order to allow the business to create or modify product offerings.
- Makes sound and ethical agronomic recommendations in order to maximize profitability for customers.
- Conduct product meetings, demonstrations and equipment deliveries with customers and sales personnel.
- Stays current on features, benefits and value of new technologies in order to make informed recommendations.
- Provides education and training to sales staff regarding precision ag technology's agronomic advantages.
Position Competencies and Qualifications:
- Associate's or Bachelor’s degree (B.A.); or 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess a valid, unrestricted driver’s license
- Valid work authorization and ability to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.
- Customer service- ability to maintain clear communication with customers and manage difficult or emotional customer situations
If you have questions about how to apply, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.